- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums (if applicable) to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( mm) Rear ( mm)
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Front,Both Sides – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- (Combination) – BRAKE HOSE – Replace One – [Includes: Perform ABS Automated Bleed procedure.]
- (Combination) – BRAKE HOSE – Replace Each Additional
- BRAKES – Adjustment – w/Rear Drum Brakes – [Includes: Adjust Parking Brake. Includes: R&I Center Console.] – [DOES NOT include adjust Parking Brake.]
- Flush brake fluid throughout system, vacuum waste.
Toni F. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/28/2022