CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-21T22:03:57+00:002007 BMW 335i CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-21T22:03:57+00:00
- NOTES: Was Leaking severely from valve cover, gasket was brittle and the cover was warped. Had poured oil all over the engine. Auxilary water pump was unplugged, when we plugged it back in, it was found to be leaking. Replaced pump to fix coolant leak. Vehicle had two broken cooling hoses, replaced both hoses. After all work was done and engine was de greased, another leak is found coming from the turbo oil supply tube, tube was drenched from the valve cover leak, and could not see the leaking tube. Needs the tube replaced.
- VALVE COVER GASKET – Remove & Replace
- WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace
Danny H. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/20/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-02T22:01:07+00:002012 BMW 550xi CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-02T22:01:07+00:00
- Injection fuel pumps are producing enough pressure, so vehicle is running under boost. Needs both injection pumps replaced.
- FUEL INJECTION PUMP – Remove & Replace – High Pressure,At Engine,Both
- PRESSURE CONVERTER – Remove & Replace – One Side
Danny H. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/1/2021