CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-01T22:09:57+00:002006 Buick LaCrosse CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-01T22:09:57+00:00
- CEL is on for oil pressure high/low. Switch/sender has failed and needs replaced. Recommend oil change w/ EPR flush as oil buildup commonly causes switches to fail. Cruise control does not work because the vehicle is not reading the oil pressure correctly.
- OIL PRESSURE SENDER OR SWITCH – Remove & Replace
Jacki H. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/28/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-21T23:06:15+00:002006 Buick LaCrosse CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-21T23:06:15+00:00
- STABILIZER BAR – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Four Wheel Alignment
Jacki H. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/20/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-20T23:01:24+00:002006 Buick LaCrosse CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-20T23:01:24+00:00
- Check and inspect suspension components: ball joints, tie rods, idler arms, springs, bushings, and check for accident damage.
- STEERING KNUCKLE – Remove & Replace – Front left – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
Jacki H. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/19/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-19T22:03:28+00:002014 Buick Verano CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-19T22:03:28+00:00
- Diagnose engine overheating
- HEATER CORE – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with reclaimed R-134. Test system performance.
Mackenzie W. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/18/2020