CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-10T21:59:55+00:002006 Hyundai Tucson CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-10T21:59:55+00:00
- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums (if applicable) to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( mm) Rear ( mm)
Kevin B. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/9/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-21T23:00:42+00:002017 Hyundai Elantra CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-21T23:00:42+00:00
- Run at temperature to run EPR cleaner for 10 mins, Drain oil and EPR. Add oil w/ MOA additive.
Kenny M. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/20/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-13T22:02:20+00:002016 Hyundai Veloster CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-13T22:02:20+00:00
- Was reassembled improperly. Bolts were loose and stripped. Wiring harness was stuck between the transmission and the shift actuator.
Danny H. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/12/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-19T22:03:49+00:002013 Hyundai Sonata CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-19T22:03:49+00:00
- Change engine oil using synthetic blend oil and vehicle-specific oil filter.
- Full Vehicle Inspection
- STABILIZER BAR CONTROL LINK – Remove & Replace – Both
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Outer, Ri – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing Inner Tie Rod End(s) on some models. If
- Four Wheel Alignment
Bailee L. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/18/2020